Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
Next revision
Previous revision
Last revision Both sides next revision
news:digfest [01 Jun 2016 18:02]
cookie [DigFest 2016] update
news:digfest [01 Jun 2016 22:44]
cookie [DigFest 2016] update
Line 33: Line 33:
       * Depart for dig, dig, digging.       * Depart for dig, dig, digging.
       * Meet digging teams and depart for caverns measureless.       * Meet digging teams and depart for caverns measureless.
-    * 10:00 Photography Workshop with Duncan Simey+    * 10:00 Photography Workshop with Duncan Simey((This is intended as a practical session and we will be heading down to an easy part of a local cave to experiment with flashes and continuous lighting. I will be bringing plenty of kit, so having your own is not necessary, but if you bring it, expect to use it! The practical will be followed by a short debrief around a laptop when we will have a look at the results from our trip and how to get the best out of them with a little post processing.))
     * Dig-o-meter     * Dig-o-meter
       * It's not a competition but who found most.       * It's not a competition but who found most.
Line 45: Line 45:
 **Sun June 5th** **Sun June 5th**

-  * From 10:00, Village Hall+  * From 10:00 - 12:00, Village Hall
     * Digger's Question Time - A panel of digging experts will answer your questions. Chaired by Mike Kushy     * Digger's Question Time - A panel of digging experts will answer your questions. Chaired by Mike Kushy

  • Last modified: 03 Jun 2016 15:27
  • by cookie