Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
Next revision
Previous revision
news:star_shaft_mine_capping [20 May 2008 01:03]
127.0.0.1 external edit
news:star_shaft_mine_capping [27 Dec 2008 02:13] (current)
Line 2: Line 2:

-==== Capping Day! Friday 4th August ====+==== Capping Day! Friday 4th August 2006 ====

 The hauliers delivered the goods on time at the arranged layby which was just big enough to accept the load. A massive crane was used to load the "they look rather large to me, are you sure they'll fit?" sections onto a 10 tonne capacity trailer which just about managed to groan under their weight. The panels were suspiciously larger than the 2tons each they were "supposed" to be.... (but at least they were over-engineered!) - so much so that it looked pretty dubious whether or not we'd ever be able to move them. The hauliers delivered the goods on time at the arranged layby which was just big enough to accept the load. A massive crane was used to load the "they look rather large to me, are you sure they'll fit?" sections onto a 10 tonne capacity trailer which just about managed to groan under their weight. The panels were suspiciously larger than the 2tons each they were "supposed" to be.... (but at least they were over-engineered!) - so much so that it looked pretty dubious whether or not we'd ever be able to move them.
  • Last modified: 27 Dec 2008 02:08
  • (external edit)